A. Course Exemption ：
Students may choose to be exempted from pre-requisite courses if they have already completed similar subjects in the past. Please note, however, that the program will not credit any courses that students are exempted from and students need to take other courses according to the policy.
The exemption is only for the pre-requisite courses. Please note that these pre-requisite courses will not count toward your graduation credits, but the score of summer courses will be credited in the transcript of the following fall semester.
- For master students who enrolled from the first semester of 101 academic year
- Exempted courses: Pre-requisites Courses for IMBA:
Managerial Economics、Managerial Accounting、Statistical Methods
- Application Period:
Within 1 month after the first day of the enrollment period of first semester.
- Application Qualification:
- For students who have taken the course of Managerial Economics, Managerial Accounting and Statistical Methods with a grade of 70 or above completed at school of under-graduate level or above can apply for course exemption.
- For students who have taken the course of Managerial Economics, Managerial Accounting and Statistical Methods with a grade of 70 or above completed at other department or other universities can apply for course exemption.
- Application Procedure:
- Fill out the “Course Exemption Application Form”.
- Application form with transcript (photocopy is acceptable) and course syllabus (please also bring the original transcript for IMBA staff verification).
- Exemption Ways: Documents Evaluation; Documents are reviewed by Subject Matter Experts forming the Exemption committees.
After Evaluation, evaluation results will be reviewed by IMBA review committee meeting again. (The announcement result of the review committees is final.)
- If you fail the exam (Passing grade: 70 pts) or evaluation, then you need to take the IIMBA Pre-requisite courses.
- For those who hold the certificate of passing the courses taken in the junior college before admission, the graduates from the first grade to third grade in the five-year junior colleges are regarded as high school and higher vocational level, and their courses cannot be exempted.
B. Credits Transfer：
Students may also choose to waive certain courses. Waived courses will be credited transfer in the IIMBA program.
- Applicant Qualification: Waivers must be based on the courses completed with a grade of 70 or better in courses or similar content completed at schools of graduate level to apply within 4 years.
- Except for courses taken in EMBA Credit Program, courses taken in NCKU other Credit Program or other schools will only count 50% of the original credits.
- Maximum Credits for Waiving: A maximum of 6 credits will be waived for courses taken in NCKU Credit Program and a maximum of 18 credits for courses will be waived for courses taken in IIMBA Credit Program.
- Application Form: “Application for Credit Transfer”
- Transcript: Please attached the original copy.
- Syllabus: Please attached the syllabus for IIMBA office review.