PUBLICATION OF ACADEMIC JOURNAL PAPERS
At least one of the following requirements must be met:
1. One paper published in SSCI journals
2. Two papers published in SCI journals
3. One paper published in SCI plus one paper published in TSSCI (in English), ABI or ECONLIT
The student must provide all submission comments from the Editor or Reviewers, and provide all related documents regarding the evaluation results. Students with a paper that has been accepted but not yet published are required to submit written proof stating the status of the publication.
1. Academic journals other than those listed by the Institute must be submitted to the Doctoral Committee for evaluation and accreditation.
2. Students who wish to graduate within 3 years of study must publish at least one paper in an A‐Rated SSCI journal according to the standards of the National Science Council (NSC).
3. The submitted paper must be co‐authored with the advisor as one of the PhD graduation requirements stipulated by NCKU. Furthermore, the publication should be related to the student’s dissertation
Note: This cannot be a rework or revision from materials of the student’s master thesis.
4. Only one student can be included in the author point count of each If there are two students in the authors’ list, then each will only receive ½ point. Likewise, a count of ⅓ point is given for three students in the authors’ list, etc.